Miss New Years Eve Winner 2011
Announcement of the Winner of Miss New Year's Eve 2011 Elise Natalie Duncan
Australia’s premier New Year's Eve website and Magazine, NewYearsEve.com.au & NYE Magazine has completed the search for the best talent for Miss New Year's Eve 2011/12 and the WINNER is Elise Natalie Duncan from WA.
The Final Placings for Miss New Year's Eve 2011 are:
- WINNER – ELISE NATALIE, 23 years from WA
- 1st Runner Up – Rhiannon Thomas, 20 years from Vic
- 2nd Runner Up – Hannah Code, 25 years from Vic
- Finalist – Lauren Johnson, 22 years from Vic
- Finalist – Becky Mastroianni, 28 years from WA
- Finalist – Fallon Gill, 27 years from ACT
- Finalist – Manuela Vianna, 25 years from WA
Out of 6 Finalist's selected and a further POP Finalist making 7 Finalists from a Top 45,
with over 300 entries from all over Australia, the winner was announced by Net
Promotions CEO Adrian Fox at company offices yesterday at 3pm. Adrian said “We are delighted with the response to the Miss New Year's Eve competition. The energy and fun the entrants have brought has been amazing! It has been an outstanding success and we have certainly discovered some fantastic individuals.”
Adrian went on to say “The winner, Elise is certainly deserving of the title of Miss New Year's Eve and from there it was very close between the runner ups. Elise and her friends were very excited when I spoke with her. She is currently in Perth busily trying to arrange things to allow her to be in Melbourne on New Year's Eve. And I think she might be bringing some Perth weather with
her too for NYE in Melbourne as the NYE forecast is Hot Hot Hot!!”
The winner Elise Natalie, can enjoy some fantastic prizes in what is called the Ultimate NYE.
As well as the 12 months title of Miss New Year's Eve … other prizes include:
- 2 nights luxury accommodation in luxurious hotel on NYE and NYD for 2 with breakfasts and all
- Flights to and from Melbourne for 2 (as Elise is from interstate)
- Flowers, Chocolates, Champagne & Gifts fitting of Miss New Years Eve on arrival.
- The Ultimate NYE Party around Melbourne visiting NYE events with VIP status including:
- Stokehouse Original Beach Party - Official Welcome Miss NYE Party
- Transport by Luxury Hummer with 1300 Limo Now and the NYE Crew.
- And more fun including...
- Fireworks Joy Flight to see the early fireworks from the Air with Vortex Air, (the only way to fly)
- The Local Hotel Port Melbourne NYE VIP Access
- Watermark Docklands NYE VIP Access
- European Bier Cafe NYE VIP Access
- One Fitzroy Street NYE VIP Access
- The Wharf Hotel for the afternoon on NYD – Recovery AND MORE
And importantly, the Runner Up, Rhiannon Thomas from Vic does not miss out either. She and her guest enjoy similar prizes with 2 nights luxury accommodation and she will also accompany the Miss NYE crew on the Ultimate NYE.
Adrian said of Rhiannon “It certainly was a very close decision for the title of Miss New Year's Eve and Rhiannon is someone we'd think is very much on the way up in her career. And I'm sure Rhiannon will wear the runner up title with honour. When I spoke to her she was just over the moon.”
Adrian went on to say “The Miss New Years Eve title is all about promoting a good time on NYE. We just hope to live up to these fabulous girls expectations and the standards we have set over the last few years!!”
Miss New Year's Eve is proudly supported by NYE Magazine, NewYearsEve.com.au, 1300LimoNow, Vortex Air, Stokehouse, The Local Port Melbourne, Watermark Docklands, European Bier Cafe, One Fitzroy Street, Aquanita Racing, Adventure Sails, The Wharf Hotel with consolation prizes provided for Melbourne finalists by One Fitzroy NYE and for Perth finalists by NYE on the Foreshore.