Miss New Years Eve horsing around
Miss New Years Eve was horsing around on Saturday morning.The NYE Team were up bright and early to head to the Aquanita stables of Robert Smerdon on Saturday morning. The task was for a photo shoot of Miss New Years Eve current title holder Rebecca Simoni and runner up Emily Macfarlane.
The NYE Team were up bright and early to head to the Aquanita stables of Robert Smerdon on Saturday morning. The task was for a photo shoot of Miss New Years Eve current title holder Rebecca Simoni and runner up Emily Macfarlane.
The girls were part of a photo shoot with one of the stars of the Moonee Valley NYE races in a horse called Global Warming. Moonee Valley has a night race meeting on NYE with a fab line up of entertainment and dining and packages to celebrate the coming New Year. And they welcome families too.
But this shoot was also about fashion, with gorgeous dresses from Bonita couture, fab shoes from Cinderella Bella and headpieces by Bespoke, all in Sydney Road Brunswick. The girls looked awesome and were excited to be styling the fab fashion.
And the NYE Team were just happy to be along.
Thanks to the Herald Sun photographer Ellen Smith the direction was easy and the fab team at Aquanita under direction of Henry had the horses and staff under control. In trying conditions of rain and cold early morning, it really was a troopers effort by all concerned.
For details of the Moonee Valley NYE event please see http://www.newyearseve.com.au/melbourne/271-moonee-valley.html
And entries for Miss New Years Eve 2010 close Friday 24th December
So hurry with entries at http://www.MissNewYearsEve.com.au
The winner in 2010 will enjoy the Ultimate New Year's Eve, including:
- 2 nights deluxe VIP accommodation in Melbourne on NYE and NYD right on the Yarra River
- Hummer transport to the best parties in Melbourne provided by 1300 Limo Now
- Parties, Parties, Parties!!!! All night Long!!!! With VIP Access including
- The Wharf Hotel - Nautical NYE
- Blue Train - New Years Eve 2010
- Global Sound Festival @ Docklands
- Joy Flight to see the Melbourne fireworks by Vortex Air
- Much much more, including cash for simple expenses, flowers etc
- Lunch or dinner @ Blue Train on NYD or following day
- Access to Global Sound Festival on NYD aswell
- Access with dining and entertainment to the Miss Universe Australia night at Moonee Valley on 18th March provided by Moonee Valley Racing Club.
And much more money can't buy, including:
- An opportunity to be part of the Cover Photo for the 2011 NYE Magazine
(This will be dependent upon photos taken on NYE but otherwise a feature story in 2011 NYE Mag.)
The NYE Magazine is a full colour A4 mini magazine that has a very wide circiulation all over Melbourne distributed in 2010 at 20,000 copies and is highly sought after.
- The new Miss New Years Eve will also get other follow up opportunities
So don't delay and get your entries in NOW. As both Rebecca and Emily have said ... it was the time of their lives. All yoiu need to do is Blow a Kiss!!
The result from the Photo Shoot was p.66 of the Sunday Herald Sun. Thanks to Craig Hutchinson and the team at the Sunday Herald Sun.
Miss New Year's Eve 2010 is proudly supported by NYE Magazine, NewYearsEve.com.au, 1300LimoNow, Bluetrain, The Wharf Hotel, Global Sound Festival, Bonita couture, .