Miss New Years Eve Winner 2010
Announcement of the Winner of Miss New Year's Eve 2010 Rosalie Shaw.The search for the best talent for Miss New Year's Eve 2010 has completed and the WINNER is Rosalie Shaw from NSW.
The Final Placings for Miss New Year's Eve 2010 are:
- WINNER – ROSALIE SHAW, 19 years from NSW
- 1st Runner Up – Suzette Edwards, 23 years from ACT
- 2nd Runner Up – Michelle Phiri, 21 years from Victoria
- Finalist – Mikayla Dargaville, 18 years from Victoria
- Finalist – Casie Rupenovic, 25 years from Victoria
- Finalist – Jacinta Monsour, 23 years from Qld
Out of 6 Finalist's selected from a Top 20 with over 200 entries from all over Australia, the winner was announced by Net Promotions CEO Adrian Fox at company offices today at 3pm. Adrian said “The Miss New Year' s Eve competition has been an outstanding success and thru the search we have certainly discovered some fantastic individuals.”
Adrian went on to say ““The winner, Rosalie is certainly deserving of the title of Miss New Year's Eve and it was very close between the runner ups. Rosalie and her mum were so excited when I spoke with her. She is currently meant to be holidaying but is busy arranging things to be in Melbourne on New Year's Eve. She certainly is in for a whirlwind time!!”
The winner Rosalie Shaw, can enjoy some fantasic prizes in what is called the Ultimate NYE: As well as the 12 months title of Miss New Year's Eve … other prizes include:
- 2 nights luxury accommodation in luxurious hotel on NYE and NYD for 2 with breakfasts
- Flights to and from Melbourne for 2 (as Rosalie is from interstate)
- Flowers, Chocolates, Champagne & Gifts fitting of Miss New Years Eve on arrival.
- The Ultimate NYE Party around Melbourne visiting NYE events with VIP status with transport by 1300 Limo
- Rivers Edge Welcome Miss NYE Cocktail Party
- Joy Flight to see the fireworks from the Air with Vortex Air, (the only way to fly)
- Blue Train NYE VIP Access
- Global Sound Festival including VIP backstage access
- The Wharf Hotel AND MORE
Miss New Year's Eve is proudly supported by NYE Magazine, NewYearsEve.com.au, 1300LimoNow, Society Restaurant and Cointreau, BLVD, European Bier Cafe, Watermark Bar, Vic Harbour at Docklands and Blue Train Cafe.
And importantly, the Runner Up, Suzette Edwards from ACT does not miss out either. She and her guest enjoy similar prizes with flights and accommodation all paid for and she will also accompany the Miss NYE crew on the Ultimate NYE.
Adrian said of Suzette “It was so close in the decision of the title of Miss New Year's Eve and Suzette is a very accomplished individual already. I'm sure Suzette will wear the runner up title with prestige. And when I spoke to her she was holidaying in Perth and was so excited and hastily making arrangements to get back to Canberra in time for her flight to Melbourne with her guest.”
Adrian went on to say “The Miss New Years Eve title is all about promoting a good time on NYE. We just hope to live up to these fabulous girls expectations and the standard we set last year!!”
Miss New Year's Eve is proudly supported by NYE Magazine, NewYearsEve.com.au, 1300LimoNow, Global Sound Festival, Blue Train Cafe, Vortex Air, The Wharf Hotel, Rivers Edge, Number Five, Bonita Couture, Moonee Valley Racing Club,