New Year's Eve is the last day of the year in the Gregorian calender. The Gregorian calender is an internationally accepted standard for ordering and organising days ....
Yea Yea Yea .... we just want to know where the party is!!! If we keep it simple ... like New Year's Eve is six days after Christmas Day ... Or five days after Boxing day ... and you've gone too far by 1 day if you've reached New Years day! So back the truck up and get on board for a great time.
The reason to celebrate is that it is the end of the old year and the coming of the new one and it's a chance to let your hair down and reflect on the achievements of the old year and a chance to start a fresh page looking forward to the New Year!!
It's that anticipation of what the new year brings. In Australia it's Summer time and the sunshine brightens up the days. People take holidays over the period and it's a great time to focus on one's self, family and friends and new friends.
NewYearsEve.com.au is here to help find the best parties and provide information to help you have the most fun celebrating the night. All around Australia in big cities and small towns people will be celebrating and getting togather in celebration. The major cities have major fireworks displays and that is a big attraction to see when people are celebrating.
Some of the top spots around the country are:
- Lifes a Ball Masquarade Ball
- Blue Train Cafe right on the Yarra
- Global Sound Festival at Docklands
- Harbourside Summer Party
- High Society at Society restaurant
- Watermark Beach Party at Docklands
- Heaven & Hell at European Bier Cafe
- Young and Jackson NYE party
- Campari NYE Masquerade Ball at Campari House
- Number Five NYE on the Yarra
- BayRunners NYE Cruise
- Bayview Boulevard 25th Floor Spectacular
- Sydney Glass Boat Cruise
- Harbours Edge NYE Dining
- Prestige Harbour Cruises
- Q Station Doctors and Nurses NYE ball
- Rossini NYE right on the Sydney Harbour
- Aqua Blue Charters for NYE on Sydney Harbour
Why not checkout PJ Obrien's for a super New Years Eve!
Checkout The George in Perth it's going to be a fab New Years Eve!
And if in Hobart:
Try the Party on the Pier at the Hobart Function Centre!
And in Brisbane:
Try the Brisbane New Years Hollywood Ball!
And guess what ... all the details for all the fabulous events and more are held on this New Years Eve website
We wish you fab planning for a very Happy New Year.